DUE TO THE COVID-19 CRISIS, WE ARE ONLY SCHEDULING IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS FOR AUGUST ONLY.
VIRTUAL SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER.
Using Zoom Video, our virtual classes will give your students the same interactive and movement based experience as our onsite program. Choose between some of our most popular programs.
Featured Virtual Programs
Campfire Songs and Activities
Our virtual campfire program consists of different dancing, sing along, and movement activities for campers ages 4 and up. Using Zoom, our staff members will lead various activities from our production studio at our Philadelphia headquarters. This virtual program engages campers and creates the same interactive experience campers would receive from our onsite program.
Music can come from a variety of things other than instruments. Kitchen Concerto teaches children how to create eco-friendly instruments through recycling with a focus on environmental sustainability. Program options include: Pots and pans drumming, making didgeridoos from recycled cardboard, creating shakers from recycled water bottles, and more.
Our musical storytelling program will feature stories about fairytales, dragons, and superheroes. Using different instruments and sound processors, students will learn how musical elements like rhythm, dynamics, and tempo can be used with instruments to represent characters in stories.
Our bucket drumming program teaches students the basics of drumming using ordinary buckets, trash and recycling cans from their home. For younger students, we learn basic rhythms to accompany our sing along. Students ages 6 and up will learn more complex rhythms and create their own patterns to share with the group. At the end of the session, we have a dance party while the different rhythms we learned during the session.
30 Minute - Virtual Session
- Save an additional $20 when using Promo Code: VIRTUAL20
- Virtual sessions using Zoom Conference
- Session links are private
- Programs for children ages 2 and up
- Choose between multiple interactive programs
- Sessions are executed live and are not prerecorded
45 Minute Program
- NOT ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS DUE TO COVID-19
- The maximum capacity is 50 children
- Programs for children 2 and up
- There is a $6 travel fee for all New Jersey Locations
- A travel fee is added for locations more than 30 miles away
- We travel to locations in PA, NJ, DE, MD, and Northern Virginia